- University of Akron School of Law, J.D., 2008, magna cum laude
- Akron Law Review, citations editor, 2007-2008; assistant editor 2006-2007
- University of Akron, Master of Music Education, 1998; Master of Music Performance, 1995
- University of Rochester Eastman School of Music, B.M., 1993
Bar & Court Admissions
- Admitted to practice law only in the states listed above.
Jacinto is a partner in the Vorys Akron office and a member of the finance, energy and real estate group. He advises clients on many aspects of commercial real estate transactions, including acquiring and selling real estate; ground, retail, industrial and office leasing; development; financing; oil and gas leasing and title; and other real estate matters. In addition to his general real estate practice, Jacinto is actively involved in the firm’s economic incentives practice, representing developers, operating business and political subdivisions in economic development matters. He has a wealth of experience assisting businesses in securing local and state economic development incentives to support expansion and new construction projects.
Jacinto is a member of the Ohio State Bar Association and serves as a member of the Real Property Section Council.
Jacinto received his J.D. magna cum laude from the University of Akron School of Law, where he was a citations editor and an assistant editor of the Akron Law Review. He also earned a Master of Music Education and a Master of Music Performance from the University of Akron. He received his B.M. from the University of Rochester Eastman School of Music.
Professional and Community Activities
- Leadership Akron, Class of 2020
- Rotary Club of Akron, Member, 2016-present
- Esperanza, Inc., Finance Committee, 2011-2017
- Holy Trinity Lutheran Church, Council, 2015-2017
- Ohio Hispanic Bar Association, Vice President, 2011-2016
- The University of Akron Law Alumni Association, Director, 2012-present
Honors & Awards
- Kaleidoscope Magazine, Cuarenta Cuarenta (40/40) Club of 2011
- Johnson Elementary School, Barberton, Ohio, Educator of the Year, 2002
- Sallie Mae First Class Entry Year Teacher Award, Barberton City Schools, 1999
- 3/19/2019Vorys is pleased to announce that Jacinto Núñez, a partner in the Vorys Akron office and a member of the finance, energy and real estate group, has been selected to be a member of the 2019 class of Fellows, and will participate in a landmark program created for mid-career attorneys by the Leadership Council on Legal Diversity (LCLD) to identify, train, and advance the next generation of leaders in the legal profession.
- 1/1/2018Vorys is pleased to announce that Kelly Bissinger, Joseph Brunner, Laura Geyer, David Hine, Jacinto Núñez, Daniel Shuey and Keith Zabela became partners on January 1, 2018.
- 2/16/2021Vorys’ sixth annual Economic Development Incentives Conference, the largest such annual conference in the nation, is going virtual. We will host multiple one-hour sessions daily with guest speakers from ten different states across the country. Topics will cover trends and best practices regarding economic development incentives, and continuing education credits will be available.
- 2/22/2019Vorys hosted its fourth annual Economic Development Incentives Conference on February 22, 2019.
- 4/26/2017Vorys attorney Jacinto Nunez was a speaker at the Introduction to Real Estate CLE hosted by the Ohio State Bar Association on April 26, 2017.
- 3/17/2017Vorys attorneys Jay Carr and Jacinto Nunez were speakers at the Akron Bar Association's Estate Planning, Elderlaw and Probate Law Section meeting on March 17, 2017.
- 2/24/2017Vorys hosted the 2017 Ohio Economic Development Incentives Conference on February 24, 2017 in Columbus, Ohio.
- 5/11/2016Vorys attorney Jacinto Núñez was a speaker at the Akron Bar Association Real Property and Environmental Law Section CLE on May 11, 2016.
- 4/20/2016Vorys attorney Jacinto Núñez was a speaker at the Real Estate 101: Introduction to Residential and Commercial Real Estate Practice Seminar hosted by the Ohio State Bar Association on April 20, 2016.
- 2/12/2016Several Vorys attorneys will be speakers at the Ohio Economic Development Incentives Conference on February 12, 2016.
- 12/18/2014Vorys attorneys Ilya Batikov and Jacinto Núñez were speakers at the 22nd Annual Bradley J. Schaeffer Real Property Institute hosted by the Ohio State Bar Association on December 18, 2014.
- 4/6/2020Commercial Landlords And Tenants Unite! CARES Act Forgivable Paycheck Protection Program Loans, EIDL Grants and MoreCommercial landlords should consider communications with commercial tenants who may be eligible for forgivable loans through the CARES Act.
- 4/3/2020The CARES Act provides relief for residential mortgage holders—both individuals and multifamily borrowers—and tenants, as well as credit reporting protection.
- 7/31/2019In the Summer 2019 edition of Development Incentives Quarterly, read about the provisions that impact state law governing economic development incentives in Ohio's Budget Bill and the changes coming to Ohio's Job Retention Tax Credit.
- Spring 2019Through Vorys’ fourth annual Economic Development Incentives Conference – hosted in February – we welcomed more than 270 guests from three countries and seven states.
- 7/3/2018In the Summer 2018 edition of Development Incentives Quarterly, read our Top 10 most interesting facts about the Foxconn deal, read a recap of the Ohio Supreme Court decision on what takes priority – a TIF exemption or another exemption, and seven interesting things to know about the City of Columbus' proposed incentives policy.
- Spring 2018Vorys third annual Economic Development Incentives Conference – hosted in February – welcomed more than 160 guests from several states across the country.
- 3/23/2018In the Spring 2018 edition of Development Incentives Quarterly, read a Q&A with Chris Chung, CEO of North Carolina’s Economic Development Partnership; learn about strategies for successfully obtaining New Market Tax Credit financing; and see a recap of Vorys’ 2018 Economic Development Incentives Conference.
- 11/15/2017In the Fall 2017 edition of Development Incentives Quarterly, read a Q&A with Kenny McDonald, president and chief economic officer of Columbus 2020; learn about how the new effective date for the Ohio historic preservation tax credit certificates could cause a delay in claiming credit; and learn more about what it mean now that Illinois was reinstated and revised the EDGE Tax Credit.
- 8/9/2017In the Summer 2017 edition of Development Incentives Quarterly, learn five more common TIF misconceptions, read about the growing pains municipalities are facing with GASB 77 and find out which Ohio county auditors will complete the required six-year tax appraisal of all properties located in their counties this year.
- 4/10/2017In the Spring 2017 edition of Development Incentives Quarterly, learn five common TIF misconceptions, learn more about the two significant developments related to Ohio Historic Preservation Tax Credits that happened at the end of 2016 and read a recap of the Vorys Ohio Economic Development Incentives Conference.
- 11/15/2016In the Fall 2016 edition of Development Incentives Quarterly, learn more about Downtown redevelopment districts and about the federal New Markets Tax Credit (NMTC) program.
- 8/1/2016In the Summer 2016 edition of Development Incentives Quarterly, read about the long sought-after clarification as to whether Community Reinvestment Act credit is available for Historic Tax Credit financed projects and the proposed regulations regarding so-called “50(d) income” affecting historic tax credit transactions and energy tax credit transactions.