- New Thinking.Since 1909.
- Property Taxes:Pay Only Your Fair Share
Our tax attorneys use proprietary software to identify and secure opportunities that can reduce businesses’ property tax burdens across the country.
- At the Heartof Retail’s Evolution
Vorys has a long-standing history of representing leading retailers, consumer brands and wholesalers, including many that are headquartered steps away from the firm’s offices.
- 375Attorneys whose practices span the spectrum of legal services
- 9Offices located in Ohio, Washington, D.C., Texas, Pennsylvania, California and London
- 600Consumer and retail brands represented in the last three years
- Vorys Receives2022 Gold Standard Certification
The Women in Law Empowerment Forum (WILEF) Gold Standard Certification is a key metric for assessing progress toward achieving greater gender equity in large law firms. In 2022, Vorys was one of only 32 U.S. law firms to earn WILEF's "Gold Standard Certification."
- Data AnalyticsDesigned to Help Brands Take Control
The firm has launched an ancillary business, Precision eControl, which will further assist companies in their ability to take control of their online and brick-and-mortar channels. The Precision eControl platform, a dedicated software-as-a-service business, helps brands identify activity disrupting their business, focus efforts where they will have the greatest impact, and execute precise actions that provide measurable business outcomes.
- Vorys EarnsMansfield 5.0 Certification
Vorys has earned the Mansfield Rule 5.0 Certification. To become “Mansfield Certified,” participating firms are asked to affirmatively consider at least 30% historically underrepresented lawyers - including women, lawyers of color, LGBTQ+ lawyers, and lawyers with disabilities - when making decisions on leadership and governance positions (including firm management roles and certain committee roles), formal pitch opportunities, senior associate and lateral partner openings, equity partnership promotions and succession planning.