- University of Cincinnati College of Law, J.D., 2013, cum laude
- The Ohio State University, B.A., 2010, cum laude
Bar & Court Admissions
Megan is an associate in the Vorys Columbus office and a member of the tax and probate group. She focuses her practice on state and local taxation, with an emphasis on real property tax valuation disputes and appeals. She has appeared before numerous county boards of revision, the Ohio Board of Tax Appeals, and the Ohio Supreme Court. Megan also represents and advises clients seeking exemption from, and remission of, real property taxes.
Megan received her J.D. cum laude from the University of Cincinnati College of Law, where she was the senior articles editor for Human Rights Quarterly. She received her B.A. cum laude from the Ohio State University, where she was an editor for the student newspaper.
Professional and Community Activities
- Columbus Bar Association, Member, 2013-present
- 1/8/2019Every six years the State of Ohio requires counties to reappraise real estate.
- 1/8/2019Taxpayers seeking to contest real property tax values established by assessing jurisdictions across the country often have a short window of opportunity to contest their new valuation.