- Northern Kentucky University Salmon P. Chase College of Law, J.D., 2016
- University of Colorado at Colorado Springs, B.S., 2012
Bar & Court Admissions
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Admitted to practice law only in the states listed above.
Jabari is an associate in the Vorys Cincinnati office and a member of the technology and intellectual property group.
Prior to joining Vorys, Jabari worked as an attorney at Hamilton County Court of Common Pleas for the Honorable Judge Tom Heekin. During law school, Jabari also worked as a clerk for the Honorable Judge Timothy Black and Magistrate Stephanie K. Bowman at the United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio.
Jabari received his J.D. from Northern Kentucky University Salmon P. Chase College of Law. He received his B.S. from the University of Colorado at Colorado Springs.
Professional and Community Activities
- Black Lawyers Association of Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Bar Association Young Lawyers Section, Community Service Co-Chair