- University of Cincinnati, M.B.A., 2020
- Northern Kentucky University Salmon P. Chase College of Law, J.D., 2016
Northern Kentucky Law Review, Associate Editor, 2015-2016
- University of Colorado at Colorado Springs, B.S., 2012
Bar & Court Admissions
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Admitted to practice law only in the states listed above.
Jabari is an associate in the Vorys Cincinnati office and a member of the Vorys eControl group. His practice focuses on brand protection and antitrust advising.
Jabari helps brands identify and solve their online distribution issues, including pricing, product diversion, counterfeit, and unfair competition issues. He has significant experience designing and implementing enforcement strategies that help brands identify and remove unauthorized sellers.
He has experience counseling clients on antitrust issues regarding price fixing and compliance. As part of his antitrust practice, Jabari works with manufacturers and retailers on matters relating to Minimum Advertised Pricing policies and Resale Price Maintenance. He advises clients regarding vertical pricing issues and how business clients can structure their relationships with distributors and retailers to avoid violations of the Sherman, Clayton, and Robinson-Patman Acts. He also regularly trains executives and sales teams on competition issues and how companies can structure their business operations and communications to lower their antitrust risk.
Jabari served as a staff attorney to the Honorable Judge Tom Heekin of the Hamilton County Court of Common Pleas. He also served as a judicial extern to the Honorable Judge Timothy Black and Magistrate Stephanie K. Bowman in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio.
Jabari received his J.D. from Northern Kentucky University Salmon P. Chase College of Law, where he was an associate editor of the Northern Kentucky Law Review. He received his M.B.A. from the University of Cincinnati, and his B.S. from the University of Colorado at Colorado Springs.
Professional and Community Activities
- Leadership Council on Legal Diversity, 2021 Pathfinder
- Black Lawyers Association of Cincinnati, Membership Chair 2020 - Present
- Cincinnati Bar Association Young Lawyers Section, Chair-Elect, 2021, Vice Chair, 2020
- Cincinnati Bar Foundation, Trustee, 2020 - Present
- Cincinnati Bar Association, Trustee, 2021
- 3/10/2021Vorys is pleased to announce that Henrique Geigel has been selected to be a member of the 2021 class of LCLC Fellows. Additionally, Brian Simmons and Jabari Shaw were selected as 2021 LCLD Pathfinders.
- 3/6/2020Vorys Attorney Jabari Shaw was a panelist at two sessions at The National Black Law Student Association’s 52nd National Convention on March 6, 2020.