- University of Cincinnati, M.B.A., 2020
- Northern Kentucky University Salmon P. Chase College of Law, J.D., 2016
Northern Kentucky Law Review, Associate Editor, 2015-2016
- University of Colorado at Colorado Springs, B.S., 2012
Bar & Court Admissions
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Admitted to practice law only in the states listed above.
Jabari is an associate in the Vorys Cincinnati office and a member of the Vorys eControl group.
Prior to joining Vorys, Jabari worked as a staff attorney to the Honorable Judge Tom Heekin of the Hamilton County Court of Common Pleas. During law school, Jabari also worked as a law clerk for the Honorable Judge Timothy Black and Magistrate Stephanie K. Bowman at the United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio.
Jabari received his J.D. from Northern Kentucky University Salmon P. Chase College of Law, where he was an associate editor of the Northern Kentucky Law Review. He received his M.B.A. from the University of Cincinnati, and his B.S. from the University of Colorado at Colorado Springs.
Professional and Community Activities
- Black Lawyers Association of Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Bar Association Young Lawyers Section, Vice-Chair; Community Service Co-Chair, 2018-2020
- 3/10/2021Vorys is pleased to announce that Henrique Geigel has been selected to be a member of the 2021 class of LCLC Fellows. Additionally, Brian Simmons and Jabari Shaw were selected as 2021 LCLD Pathfinders.
- 3/6/2020Vorys Attorney Jabari Shaw was a panelist at two sessions at The National Black Law Student Association’s 52nd National Convention on March 6, 2020.