Newsroom icon Client alert

Immigration Alert: I-129 Petitions Now Require Employers to Make "Deemed Export" Certifications When Sponsoring Nonimmigrant Foreign Nationals for Certain Temporary Work Visas

As of February 20, 2011, any employer who files a Form I-129 Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker (an “I-129”) seeking an H-1B, H-1B1, L-1 or O-1A temporary work visa must certify that it will comply with the “deemed export” rules under federal export control law.

Click on the link below to learn more information regarding these rules.

Related Materials

Related Professionals

Jump to Page