2017 Consumer Financial Services Summit
Several Vorys attorneys were speakers at the 2017 Consumer Financial Services Summit hosted by Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP on June 15, 2017 in Cleveland, Ohio. This event was offered in-person and via webinar.
Our presenters discussed the following topics:
- State and Federal Consumer Financial Services Update: What Does the Future Hold in the New Administration?
- Recent Litigation Trends in FDCPA, TCPA, and FCRA cases; Discussion of Spokeo and its Progeny; Practical Guidance for Limiting or Avoiding Issues When Communicating with Consumers
- ADA Website Accessibility & Threats to Financial Services Providers
- Avoiding Liability Post-Bankruptcy with Credit Reporting and Other Actions
- Back to the Future: Redlining and Compliance Forecast
- Cyber Security/Coverage