- Vanderbilt University Law School, J.D. 2010
- Vanderbilt Law Review, staff member, 2008-2009; notes editor, 2009-2010
- University of Michigan, B.A., 2005, summa cum laude
Bar & Court Admissions
- Illinois (inactive)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of Illinois
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- Admitted to practice law only in the states listed above.
- United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit, Staff Attorney, 2011-2013
- Hon. William P. Lynch, United States District Court for the District of New Mexico, 2010-2011
Dan is an associate in the Vorys Cincinnati office and a member of the firm’s technology and intellectual property group and Vorys eControl.
Prior to joining Vorys, Dan worked in commercial litigation and civil rights litigation. Dan also clerked for two years as a staff attorney at the United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit and for one year as a law clerk for the Honorable William P. Lynch in the United States District Court for the District of New Mexico.
Dan received his J.D. from Vanderbilt University Law School, where he was a notes editor for the Vanderbilt Law Review. He received his B.A. summa cum laude from the University of Michigan.