- Capital University Law School, J.D., 2017
- The Ohio State University, B.A., 2009
Bar & Court Admissions
- Southern District of Ohio
- Northern District of Ohio
- Admitted to practice law only in the states listed above.
Maurice is an associate in the Vorys Columbus office and a member of the litigation group. Maurice’s practice focuses on toxic tort litigation where he serves as national counsel for several large commercial clients. In addition, he has significant experience litigating issues related to commercial litigation, Section 1983 claims, bankruptcy, and personal injury. Maurice has also practiced in federal court – litigating cases in both the Northern and Southern Districts of Ohio
Maurice received his J.D. from Capital University Law School. He received his B.A. from The Ohio State University, where he was a four-time varsity letterman running back.
Professional and Community Activities
- Ohio Association of Civil Trial Lawyers, Member
- Columbus Bar Association, Member
- Ohio State Bar Association, Member
- Capital African American Law Alumni Association, Board Member