Rosa is an e-discovery project manager in the Vorys Columbus office. She has over 28 years of experience in litigation with Vorys and collaborates with legal teams and clients to define and execute strategies for e-discovery projects.
Rosa has been a member of Vorys Litigation Technology Department since 2002, providing in-house consulting and support with respect to electronic discovery including identification, preservation, collection, processing, analysis, review and production. She has consulted on forensic acquisitions, database development and configuration. In addition, Rosa has provided user support and training for multiple discovery review platforms.
Rosa is certified by the Association of Certified E-Discovery Specialists (ACEDS) as an e-discovery specialist. She is certified in Xerox/Lateral Data’s Viewpoint Processing and Review modules, Summation iBlaze and Enterprise, LexisNexis LAW 5.0 Pre-Discovery EDD and Administrator, Sanction II trial presentation software, and discover-e. She has also completed E-Discovery and Advanced E-Discovery Certification Courses at Kroll Ontrack Discovery.
Rosa has presented on “What’s In Your Litigation Support Toolkit?,” “E-Discovery Gotchas” and “From Production to Trial: The Tools We Use and Still Need.”
Ms. Waller is not licensed to practice law in any state and does not provide legal services.
- LAW Pre-Discovery EDD & Administrator
- Catalyst Review Application
- Clearwell Review Application
- Imaging Procedures
- Data Encryption
- Data Inventory Applications
Professional and Community Activities
- Association of Certified E-Discovery Specialists, member
- International Legal Technology Association, member
- Capital University, adjunct teaching staff (teaching Summation and e-discovery), 2010-2011
- Vorys ESI Core Team on e-discovery, member
- Pelotonia, volunteer, 2010-2011; rider, 2012