- Bankruptcy and Creditors' Rights
- Financial Institutions
- Real Estate
- University of Cincinnati College of Law, J.D., 2005, Order of the Coif
University of Cincinnati Law Review, student articles editor, 2004-2005
- University of Kentucky, B.B.A., 2002, summa cum laude
Bar & Court Admissions
Megan is a partner in the Vorys Cincinnati office and a member of the finance, energy and real estate group. Her practice focuses on commercial lending, structured lending transactions and general real estate matters.
Megan is a member of the Ohio State Bar Association and the Cincinnati Bar Association.
Megan received her J.D. from the University of Cincinnati College of Law, where she was a member of the Order of the Coif and was the student articles editor of the University of Cincinnati Law Review. Megan received her B.B.A. summa cum laude from the University of Kentucky.
Professional and Community Activities
- Cincinnati Chamber of Commerce, 2010 C-Change Class, Member
- Working in Neighborhoods, Board Member
- March of Dimes, Volunteer Committee Member
Honors & Awards
- Ohio Super Lawyers Rising Stars, Real Estate, 2009
- Golden Key International Honor Society, Member, 2002-2003
- 1/1/2014Vorys is pleased to announce that Rajeev K. Adlakha, Patrick M. Hagan, Joseph W. Harper, Megan L. Hoelle, Laura A. Kulwicki, Kenneth J. Rubin, Adam C. Sherman and Kristin L. Woeste have been named partners of the firm.
- 3/4/2015Vorys presented a Financial Institutions Summit on March 4, 2015 in Cleveland, Ohio.