- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, J.D., 2019
- Ohio State Law Journal, managing editor
- Ohio University, B.S.,2016, summa cum laude
Bar & Court Admissions
- Admitted to practice law only in the states listed above.
Matt is an associate in the Vorys Columbus office and a member of the corporate group. He has experience drafting and editing legal memoranda, contracts, agreements and various court documents. Matt also has experience researching and analyzing legal issues for a broad range of practice area including oil and gas, corporate, labor and employment, tax and litigation.
Matt received his J.D. from The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, where he was the managing editor for the Ohio State Law Journal. He received his B.S. summa cum laude from Ohio University.
- 11/13/2019Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP is pleased to welcome nine new first-year associates to the firm. Matt Gutierrez, Amanda Miggo, Francisco Rolon and Gretchen Rutz joined the Columbus office; Jacob Bartlett, Megan Hurd and Stephen Self joined the Cincinnati office; Anne Hurd and Cauley Simmons joined the Cleveland office; and Reed Fryar and Joseph Markell joined the Houston office.