- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, J.D., 2020, summa cum laude
- West Virginia University, B.A., 2017, summa cum laude
Bar & Court Admissions
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Admitted to practice law only in the states listed above.
Matthew is an associate in the Vorys Cleveland office and is a member of the litigation group. He has experience conducting research, drafting memorandum and assisting with review in a variety of legal matters.
Matthew received his J.D. summa cum laude from the Cleveland-Mashall College of Law, where he served as the submissions editor for the Cleveland State Law Review. He received his B.A. summa cum laude from West Virginia University, where he received the John Maxwell Prize in History. Matthew is a member of Phi Beta Kappa.