The Corporate Transparency Act is Coming – Are You Ready?
The new Corporate Transparency Act (CTA) will require millions of companies to report personal information about their beneficial owners to the federal government starting in 2024. This webinar addressed the following questions:
- What companies are subject to the CTA?
- Who are direct and indirect beneficial owners?
- What information about beneficial owners must be disclosed?
- When will the reporting requirements begin?
- What are best practices for compliance?
View the on-demand recording here.