Corporate e-Discovery: Workflow, Teamwork, Technology
Vorys partner Doug Matthews and Litigation Technology Manager, Julie Brown, presented at the Columbus Bar Association’s Corporate e-Discovery seminar on June 19.
Mr. Matthews sat on a panel session discussing case assessment and ESI collection:
- Case “definition” – potential requirements
- Litigation Hold Process, Auditing
- Technology options available
- Self-collection vs. Outsourced collection
- Understanding the case requirements
- Determining form of Production requirements
- Record Retention
Ms. Brown sat on a panel discussion regarding data analysis.