- Capital University Law School, Graduate Certificate in Paralegal Studies, 2014
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Master of Arts, 2008
- Ohio University, B.S., 1996
Tiffany is a litigation paralegal in the Vorys Columbus office. She works with a team of attorneys and paralegals in the firm’s role as national discovery coordination counsel for a large corporate client.
Tiffany earned her paralegal degree from Capital University Law School. She received her Master of Arts in Liberal Studies from the University of North Carolina at Greensboro and her Bachelors of Science in Journalism from Ohio University.
- Microsoft Office
- Lexis Advance
Professional and Community Activities
- The Ohio State University, Certified Volunteer Naturalist, 2013-present
- Ohio State Bar Association, Paralegal Member