- The Ohio State University, J.D., 2021
- Bradley University, B.A., 2017
Bar & Court Admissions
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Admitted to practice law only in the states listed above.
Charlie is an associate in the Vorys Columbus office and is a member of the labor and employment group.
Charlie received his J.D. cum laude from the Ohio State Moritz College of Law where he received the John Adams Memorial Award for leadership and significant contributions through law-related activities within the Moritz College of Law.
While at Moritz, Charlie served as the Elections and Nominations Committee Chair for the Student Bar Association, and also served as a member of the Moot Court Governing Board, holding the positions of Mock Trial Justice and 1L Competition Justice. Additionally, Charlie competed as part of Moritz’s Mock Trial travel team, and was a Managing Editor for the Ohio State Journal on Dispute Resolution.
Honors & Awards
- John Adams Memorial Award for Leadership and Significant Contributions through Law-Related Activities within the Moritz College of Law, 2021
- George R. Beneman Award for Extraordinary Contributions to the Moot Court Governing Board, 2021
- Judge Joseph Harter Memorial Award for Excellence in Trial Advocacy, 2021
- Michael F. Colley Mock Trial Competition Winner, 2021
- CALI Excellence for the Future Awards in Trial Practice, 2021
- Order of the Barristers, 2021
- 2020 National Trial Competition – Region 7 Semi-Finalist
- 2021 American Association for Justice Student Trial Advocacy Competition – Region 3 Semi-Finalist
- 11/8/2021Vorys is pleased to welcome 14 new associates to the firm across our Columbus, Washington, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Akron and Houston offices.
- 3/28/2022Earlier this month, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) provided updated and additional guidance regarding caregiver discrimination under federal employment laws in light of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and its aftermath.
- 2/10/2022Earlier today, February 10, 2022, the Senate passed House Resolution 4445—expected to be signed into law by President Biden shortly—which prohibits the enforcement of contract provisions mandating arbitration of workplace sexual harassment or sexual assault claims.
- 1/25/2022Having seen the proverbial writing on the wall, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) announced today that it will withdraw its COVID-19 Testing or Vaccination ETS effective January 26, 2022.
- 1/24/2022Friday afternoon, January 21, 2022, yet another of the Biden administration’s attempts to require COVID-19 vaccinations was blocked.
- 1/21/2022After nearly two years of frustrating uncertainty regarding whether employers are required to pay employees for time spent undergoing COVID testing or health screenings, the United States’ Department of Labor (DOL) has finally provided some guidance.
- 12/29/2021After a week of uncertainty, OSHA has finally addressed the status of its Healthcare ETS.