- Vanderbilt University Law School, J.D., 2017
- Law & Business Certificate
- Vanderbilt Law Review, Notes Editor, note published
- University of Louisville, B.S.B.A, 2014, highest honors
Bar & Court Admissions
- Admitted to practice law only in the states listed above.
Brian is an associate in the corporate group in the Cincinnati office. His practice focuses on representing both public and private companies in corporate and transactional matters, including mergers and acquisitions, securities, periodic reporting and disclosure (Form 10-K, 10-Q and 8-K reporting and proxy statement disclosure) and corporate governance.
His career highlights include:
- Representing NASDAQ-listed Air Transport Services Group, Inc. in connection with its acquisition of Omni Air International for $845 million
- Representing First Financial Bancorp. in its $110 million acquisition of Bannockburn Global Forex, LLC
- Representing Tailored Brands, Inc., and its subsidiary, The Men's Wearhouse, Inc., in the sale of its corporate apparel business to a group led by the existing U.K. corporate apparel executive team
- Representing a New York based private equity fund in various portfolio company investments, ranging from $1 million to $47 million
- Representing NASDAQ-listed Air Transport Services Group, Inc. in connection with its acquisition of PEMCO World Air Services, Inc.
- Representing a national industrial coatings manufacturer in a $50.1 million leveraged dividend recapitalization
- Representing American Savings Bank in its merger with Valley Central Bank
- Representing ASB Financial Corp. in its sale to Peoples Bancorp Inc.
- Representing Home City Financial Corporation in its sale to Richwood Bancshares, Inc.
- Representing a national fraternal organization in the restructuring of the corporate governance structure of various business entities throughout the country
Brian is a Board Member of the Turnaround Management Association of Southern Ohio and Northern Kentucky and is a member of the Cincinnati Association for Corporate Growth.
Brian received his J.D. and Law & Business Certificate from Vanderbilt University Law School, where he was a Notes Editor for the Vanderbilt Law Review. He received his B.S.B.A. in Finance and Economics with highest honors from the University of Louisville.
- 11/14/2018Vorys recently advised Air Transport Services Group (ATSG) connection with its acquisition of Omni Air International, a Tulsa-based services carrier.
- 10/27/2017Vorys welcomed 12 new first-year associates to the firm.
- 11/21/2018On November 19, 2018, Institutional Shareholder Services Inc. (ISS) released updates to its proxy voting guidelines for 2019 (2019 Updates).
- Fall 2016The landscape of collateral requirements for public fund deposits by state and local public entities is changing.