- University of Colorado Law School, J.D., 2015, Order of the Coif
- The Ohio State University, B.A., 2012, summa cum laude
Bar & Court Admissions
- Admitted to practice law only in the states listed above.
- The Honorable R. Brooke Jackson, United States District Court for the District of Colorado, 2015-2016
Liz is an associate in the Vorys Columbus office and a member of the litigation group. Her practice focuses on business, commercial and contract litigation. Liz recently completed a U.S. District Court clerkship with The Honorable R. Brooke Jackson in Denver, Colorado. She also worked as a summer associate and judicial extern while in law school.
Liz received her J.D. from the University of Colorado Law School, where she was a member of the Order of the Coif and served as an associate editor for the University of Colorado Law Review. She received her B.A. summa cum laude from The Ohio State University.
Honors & Awards
- The Best Lawyers in America Ones to Watch, Commercial Litigation, 2022
- 8/19/2021116 Vorys Attorneys Named to 2022 Best Lawyers in America List; 34 Vorys Attorneys Named to Best Lawyers’ “Ones to Watch” ListOne hundred and sixteen lawyers from Vorys were recently selected by their peers for inclusion in the Best Lawyers in America® 2022 edition. In addition, 34 Vorys attorneys were named to the 2022 Best Lawyers in America “Ones to Watch” list.
- 10/28/2016Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP announced that eight first-year associates have joined the firm
- 12/14/2017The ten-year anniversary of the last significant reform to Ohio’s eminent domain law presents an opportunity to revisit and reexamine the use of eminent domain law and its impact on Ohio’s farmers.