- George Washington University School of Law, J.D., 2016, with honors
- Christopher Newport University, B.A., 2012
Bar & Court Admissions
- U.S District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Admitted to practice law only in the states listed above.
- The Honorable James E. Seibert, U.S. Magistrate Judge for the Northern District of West Virginia, 2016-2017
Tom is an associate in the Vorys Columbus office and a member of the litigation group.
Prior to joining Vorys, Tom was a law clerk to the Honorable James E. Seibert, U.S. Magistrate Judge for the Northern District of West Virginia. He also spent time as an intern to the Honorable Tanya S. Chutkan, U.S. District Judge for the District of Columbia and as an intern in the Franklin County Prosecutor's Office.
Tom received his J.D. with honors from the George Washington University School of Law. He received his B.A. from Christopher Newport University.
Before attending law school, Tom spent a year in the AmeriCorps program teaching 6th grade students in Virginia.
- 11/8/2019U.S. District Court Approves Settlement in Coalition for Education Reform, et al v. Indian River School DistrictThe U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware recently approved a settlement agreement, consent order, and appointment of a special master in Coalition for Education Reform, et al v. Indian River School District.
- 10/27/2017Vorys welcomed 12 new first-year associates to the firm.