- George Washington University School of Law, J.D., 2016, with honors
- Christopher Newport University, B.A., 2012
Bar & Court Admissions
- U.S District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Admitted to practice law only in the states listed above.
- The Honorable James E. Seibert, U.S. Magistrate Judge for the Northern District of West Virginia, 2016-2017
Tom is an associate in the litigation group in the Columbus office. He represents individuals and companies in a wide variety of complex litigation matters.
Tom is also a member of the transportation and logistics subgroup. He has experience in both litigation and transaction aspects of transportation law. As part of his practice, Tom regularly reviews, drafts, and revises transportation contracts on behalf of the firm’s shipper, broker, and vendor clients.
Prior to joining Vorys, Tom was a law clerk for the Northern District of West Virginia. Tom received his J.D. with honors from the George Washington University School of Law. He received his B.A. from Christopher Newport University.
- 11/8/2019U.S. District Court Approves Settlement in Coalition for Education Reform, et al v. Indian River School DistrictThe U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware recently approved a settlement agreement, consent order, and appointment of a special master in Coalition for Education Reform, et al v. Indian River School District.
- 10/27/2017Vorys welcomed 12 new first-year associates to the firm.