- Case Western Reserve University School of Law, J.D., 2016,Order of the Coif summa cum laude
- Kent State University, B.A., 2013, summa cum laude
Bar & Court Admissions
- Admitted to practice law only in the states listed above.
Karey is an associate in the Vorys Cleveland office and a member of the litigation group. Her practice focuses on financial services, class action, business and commercial and litigation.
Karey received her J.D. summa cum laude from Case Western University School of Law, where she was executive articles editor for the Case Western Reserve Law Review and a member of the Order of the Coif. During her third year of law school, Karey worked as a certified legal intern in the Criminal Justice Clinic at Case Western University. She received her B.A. summa cum laude from Kent State University.
Professional and Community Activities
- The Center for Arts-Inspired Learning, CAL Collective, Member, 2018-Present
- 10/28/2016Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP announced that eight first-year associates have joined the firm
- 11/2/2016Health Care Alert: Seventh Circuit Reverses Lower Court Denial of Preliminary Injunction in Chicago Area Hospital MergerOn Monday, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit overturned a district court order denying a request by the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) and the state of Illinois (collectively, the government) to preliminarily enjoin a merger between two Chicago-area health systems, Advocate Health Care Network (Advocate) and NorthShore University HealthSystem (NorthShore) (collectively, the hospitals).