- The Ohio State University, M.A., 2001
- Kentucky Christian University, B.S., 1989
Doreen is the senior project and process manager in the Vorys Project Management Office. She has managed projects for nearly 20 years.
At Vorys, Doreen provides legal project management expertise and spearheads process and practice improvement projects to redefine processes that improve productivity. Doreen holds a Project Management Professional certification from the Project Management Institute and is certified in Lean Six Sigma. She is also Prosci Change Management certified.
Doreen is active in the International Legal Technology Association (ILTA).
Doreen received her B.S. from Kentucky Christian University and her M.A. from The Ohio State University.
Doreen is not licensed to practice law in any state and does not provide legal services.
Professional and Community Activities
- Grandview Heights Library Board Foundation, Treasurer, 2017-present
- ILTA Knowledge Management Content Coordinating Team, 2018-2019
- ILTA Peer Support Project Team 2019
- ILTA Sharepoint Symposium Planning Committee 2012-2015
- House of Hope, Board Member 2009-2010
- Project Management Institute, Central Ohio Chapter, member, 2005-present
- Leadership Toolkit - Facilitation, ILTA, May 2019
- Project Lifecycle: Measure Twice, Cut Once, ILTA , April 2019
- Mentoring UP and Managing Up: Growing Together, ILTA, February 2019