- Duke University School of Law, J.D., 2018
- Duke Journal of Constitutional Law and Public Policy, Managing Editor, 2017-2018
- Colgate University, B.A., 2015, summa cum laude
Bar & Court Admissions
- Admitted to practice law only in the states listed above.
Emily is an associate in the Vorys Columbus office and a member of litigation group.
Her notable experience includes:
- Serving as a judicial intern to the Honorable Richard J. Leon in the United States District Court for the District of Columbia
Emily received her J.D. from Duke University School of Law, where she was a managing editor for the Duke Journal of Constitutional Law and Public Policy. She received her B.A. summa cum laude from Colgate University.