- Duke University School of Law, J.D., 2018
- Duke Journal of Constitutional Law and Public Policy, Managing Editor, 2017-2018
- Colgate University, B.A., 2015, summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
Bar & Court Admissions
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Admitted to practice law only in the states listed above.
Emily is an associate in the Vorys Columbus office and a member of litigation group.
Her notable experience includes:
- Serving as a judicial intern to the Honorable Richard J. Leon in the United States District Court for the District of Columbia
- Serving as a judicial extern to the Honorable Paul M. Newby at the Supreme Court of North Carolina
Emily received her J.D. from Duke University School of Law, where she was a managing editor for the Duke Journal of Constitutional Law and Public Policy. She received her B.A. summa cum laude from Colgate University, Phi Beta Kappa.