- University of Toledo, J.D., 2020, magna cum laude
- The Ohio State University, B.A., 2014, summa cum laude
Bar & Court Admissions
- Admitted to practice law only in the states listed above.
Beth is an associate in the Vorys Columbus office and a member of the finance, energy and real estate group. She has experience conducting research and drafting memorandum for a variety of commercial real estate, finance, litigation and labor and employment related matters.
Beth received her J.D. magna cum laude from the University of Toledo, where she served as the managing editor for the University of Toledo Law Review. She received her B.A. summa cum laude from the Ohio State University.
Professional and Community Activities
- Order of the Coif, Member, 2020
- 3/4/2021U.S. District Court in Texas Finds CDC’s Order Declaring a National Moratorium on Residential Evictions UnconstitutionalOn Thursday, February 25, 2021, the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas ruled that the Center for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) Order declaring a national moratorium on residential evictions was unconstitutional.
- Law Review Lecture: Finding Friendship in a Contentious Place: A Conversation with Obergefell and Hodges from the Landmark U.S. Supreme Court Case on Same-Sex Marriage, 51 U. Tol. L. Rev. 443
- Kick Them While They’re Down: Ohio’s Automatic Expungement Amendment for Civil Protection Orders and Its Devastating Effects on Survivors of Domestic Violence, 51 U. Tol. L. Rev. 357