Danielle is an associate in the Vorys Columbus office, a member of the litigation group, and a member of the appellate practice subgroup. Her practice is focused on antitrust law, as well as general complex commercial and business disputes. Danielle also has experience representing both plaintiffs and defendants in class action litigation. She regularly practices in federal and state courts—both at the trial and appellate level—and has achieved favorable results for her clients in both arenas.
Notable experience includes:
- Obtaining a favorable decision from the Supreme Court of Ohio on behalf of landowners in a case involving the appropriation of property rights
- Successfully presenting oral argument in the 10th District Ohio Court of Appeals on behalf of a small business, and defending against a jurisdictional memorandum in the Supreme Court of Ohio
- Successfully briefing a petition for habeas corpus on behalf of an indigent client in the United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- Serving as first chair in a bench trial on damages concerning a competitor’s unlawful conduct, and securing a more than $8 million damages award
- Negotiating successful resolutions of pre- and post-lawsuit matters on behalf of individuals ranging from individuals to national companies
- Serving on multiple teams representing clients in large, antitrust class actions
- Serving on multiple teams representing clients in employment matters and the litigation non-competition agreements
Prior to joining Vorys, Danielle worked as a law clerk to the Honorable Chief Judge R. Guy Cole, Jr. for the United States Court of Appeals Sixth Circuit. She also clerked for the Honorable Magistrate Judge Kimberly A. Jolson for the United States District Court Southern District of Ohio.
Danielle received her J.D. cum laude from Georgetown University Law Center, where she was an executive editor of the Georgetown Journal of Legal Ethics. She received her B.S. magna cum laude from The Ohio State University Fisher College of Business. While at Ohio State, she was a two-time captain of The Ohio State University Women’s Soccer team.
Professional & Community Activities
Lindy Infante Foundation, Board Member, 2019-present
Ohio Women’s Bar Foundation, Leadership Cohort, 2022-2023
Varsity O Alumni Society, Member
Georgetown University Law Center, J.D., cum laude, 2015
The Ohio State University Fisher College of Business, B.S., magna cum laude, 2012
Bar & Court Admissions
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- Admitted to practice law only in the states listed above.
- The Honorable Chief Judge R. Guy Cole, Jr., United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit, 2018-2019
- The Honorable Magistrate Judge Kimberly A. Jolson, United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio, 2016-2018