Danielle is an associate in the Vorys Columbus office and a member of the litigation group. Her practice is focused on antitrust law, as well as, complex commercial and product liability litigation. She is a member of the defense team for a Fortune 500 company related to their benzene litigation, and in that role has worked with national experts, prepared Daubert motions on genomics, and deposed plaintiffs. Prior to joining Vorys, Danielle worked as a law clerk to the Honorable Chief Judge R. Guy Cole, Jr. for the United States Court of Appeals Sixth Circuit. She also clerked for the Honorable Magistrate Judge Kimberly A. Jolson for the United States District Court Southern District of Ohio. Danielle also has experience drafting successful habeas corpus briefs on behalf of an indigent client in the Sixth Circuit.
Danielle received her J.D. cum laude from Georgetown University Law Center, where she was the executive editor of the Georgetown Journal of Legal Ethics. She received her B.S. magna cum laude from The Ohio State University Fisher College of Business.
Professional & Community Activities
Lindy Infante Foundation, Board Member, 2019-21
Georgetown University Law Center, J.D., 2015, cum laude
Georgetown Journal of Legal Ethics, executive editor
The Ohio State University Fisher College of Business, B.S., 2012, magna cum laude
Bar & Court Admissions
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court of the Southern District of Ohio
- Admitted to practice law only in the states listed above.
- The Honorable Chief Judge R. Guy Cole, Jr., United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit, 2018-2019
- The Honorable Magistrate Judge Kimberly A. Jolson, United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio, 2016-2018