- Academic Medical Centers
- Behavioral Health Care, Developmental Disabilities and Child Welfare
- Health Care
- Health Care Regulatory Practice
- Hospice and Palliative Care Providers
- Hospitals/Health Care Operations
- Joint Ventures/Hospital-Physician Collaborations
- Long Term Care Facilities
- Managed Care
- Privacy and HIPAA Compliance/Health Information Technology
On August 24, 2009, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services ("HHS") published its final rule requiring notification when health information is breached. These rules apply to HIPAA covered entities and their business associates.
Click on the link below to download the Client Alert that discusses these rules.