- William & Mary School of Law, J.D., 2012
- William & May Business Law Review, articles editor
- Dickinson College, B.A., 2009, magna cum laude
Bar & Court Admissions
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
- Admitted to practice law only in the states listed above.
Peter is an associate in the Vorys Washington, D.C. office and a member of the litigation group. He has represented insureds in errors and omissions defense work including commercial and contract disputes, consumer protection regulations, and negligence involving property damage and personal injury. Peter also has experience representing credit card companies, finance companies, credit unions, and debt purchasers in litigation matters. Additionally, he has experience representing businesses in employment matters.
Peter received his J.D. from William & Mary School of Law, where he was the articles editor of William & Mary Business Law Review. He received his B.A. magna cum laude from Dickinson College.
- 4/6/2021On April 5, 2021, the Supreme Court issued its decision in Google LLC v. Oracle America, Inc. Oracle had accused Google of infringing Oracle’s copyright in portions of Java source code for use in Google’s Android smartphones.