- William & Mary School of Law, J.D., 2012
- William & May Business Law Review, articles editor
- Dickinson College, B.A., 2009, magna cum laude
Bar & Court Admissions
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
Peter is an associate in the Vorys Washington, D.C. office and a member of the litigation group. He has represented insureds in errors and omissions defense work including commercial and contract disputes, consumer protection regulations, and negligence involving property damage and personal injury. Peter also has experience representing credit card companies, finance companies, credit unions, and debt purchasers in litigation matters.
Peter received his J.D. from William & Mary School of Law, where he was the articles editor of William & Mary Business Law Review. He received his B.A. magna cum laude from Dickinson College.