- University of Cincinnati College of Law, J.D., 2019, magna cum laude
- University of Cincinnati Law Review, Notes & Comments Chair
- The Ohio State University, B.A., 2015, summa cum laude
Bar & Court Admissions
- Admitted to practice law only in the states listed above.
Megan is an associate in the Vorys Cincinnati office and a member of the Vorys eControl group. She assists with the investigation and prosecution of cases in the areas of trademark law, consumer protection law, false advertising, and unfair and deceptive trade practices. Megan also counsels clients on e-commerce and online brand protection strategies. Prior to joining Vorys, she was an extern for the Honorable Judge Susan J. Dlott for the United States District Court, Southern District of Ohio.
Megan received her J.D. magna cum laude from the University of Cincinnati College of Law, where she was the notes and comments chair for the University of Cincinnati Law Review and an article editor for Human Rights Quarterly. She received her B.A. summa cum laude from The Ohio State University.
- 11/13/2019Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP is pleased to welcome nine new first-year associates to the firm. Matt Gutierrez, Amanda Miggo, Francisco Rolon and Gretchen Rutz joined the Columbus office; Jacob Bartlett, Megan Hurd and Stephen Self joined the Cincinnati office; Anne Hurst and Cauley Simmons joined the Cleveland office; and Reed Fryar and Joseph Markell joined the Houston office.