- Syracuse University College of Law, J.D., 2021
- The Ohio State University, M.H.A., 2016
- The Ohio State University, B.S., 2013
Bar & Court Admissions
- Admitted to practice law only in the states listed above.
Nikkia is an associate in the Vorys Columbus office and a member of the health care group. She has experience drafting, reviewing and revising commercial and confidentiality agreements.
Nikkia received her J.D. from the Syracuse University College of Law where she served as an editorial member of the Syracuse Law Review. She received her M.H.A. and B.S. from The Ohio State University.
- 11/8/2021Vorys is pleased to welcome 14 new associates to the firm across our Columbus, Washington, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Akron and Houston offices.
- 12/1/2021On November 30, 2021, the United States District Court for the Western District of Louisiana issued an order and decision granting a nationwide preliminary injunction of the COVID-19 Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (“CMS”) vaccine mandate (“CMS Mandate”) following a lawsuit filed by 14 states, including Ohio.