Webinar: Health Care Regulatory Issues Related to COVID-19
Vorys health care attorneys discussed common questions about the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on various health care regulatory issues in a webinar on Wednesday, April 1, 2020.
The items covered in the webinar include:
- Federal and state initiatives addressing shortages in health care practitioners, space, equipment, and supplies;
- Recent regulatory guidance and common operational issues for long-term care and developmental disability providers;
- Health care provisions in Phase III of the federal relief legislation – the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES Act);
- Significant expansion in telemedicine, including relaxation of rules and reimbursement for telemedicine/telehealth services; and
- HIPAA security and privacy implications during the coronavirus pandemic.
To access a recording of the webinar, click here.
VORYS COVID-19 TASK FORCE
Vorys attorneys and professionals are counseling our clients in the myriad issues related to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. We have also established a comprehensive Coronavirus Task Force, which includes attorneys with deep experience in the niche disciplines that we have been and expect to continue receiving questions regarding coronavirus. Learn more and see the latest updates from the task force at vorys.com/coronavirus.