Vorys Teleseminar: Meaningful Use and Physician Integration Strategies
Vorys is pleased to announce the launch of our 2011 Health Care Teleseminar Series, with monthly programs focused on the changing legal and regulatory issues facing the health care industry.
Vorys hosted a complimentary teleseminar on January 27, 2011.
This teleseminar discussed:
- A general overview of the incentive programs
- The definition of "Meaningful Use" and how to demonstrate "Meaningful Use"
- The specifics of Medicare and Medicaid programs, including eligibility and incentive payment calculations
- Important dates for receiving incentive payments
- The process of registration and attestation (what the provider/hospital needs to do to get paid)
- Tips on negotiating with vendors
- Physician integration strategies, with a focus on electronic health records
To download the presentation, click here.