Preparing for the 2010 Proxy and Annual Report Season
Vorys attorneys discussed current issues and trends that companies will encounter as they prepare for the 2010 proxy and annual report season, including:
- New SEC rules requiring proxy statement disclosure relating to risk oversight, compensation and other corporate governance matters
- "Say on pay" proposals - what to expect in 2010
- The status of proposed proxy access rules
- The status of legislative initiatives to regulate executive compensation
- RiskMetrics corporate governance policy updates for the 2010 proxy season
A question and answer period immediately followed the discussion.