Communications Law in the Digital Age 2012-Present
Vorys partner Pam Bresnahan participated in a panel discussion titled Communications Law in the Digital Age. The panel was hosted by PLI and took place on November 14-15.
She discussed the following topics:
- What happens when professional judgment and a client's litigation directions collide?
- Are porn trolls unethical? And, what about lawyer sock puppets?
- Do lawyers have a First Amendment right to blog about their clients’ cases (and how do social media platforms create other problems for lawyers)?
- How should lawyers deal with media clients who gain access to privileged or classified information?
- What professional responsibility risks are created by lawyers as defamation targets (and plaintiffs)?