- Washington and Lee University, J.D., 2014, summa cum laude, Order of the Coif
- Washington and Lee Law Review, executive editor
- University of Colorado - Colorado Springs, M.P.A., 2010
- University of Maryland, B.A., 2005, magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
Bar & Court Admissions
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- The Honorable William O. Bertelsman, U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky, 2014-2015
Laura is an associate in the Vorys Cincinnati office and a member of the technology and intellectual property group.
As part of the Vorys online seller enforcement team, Laura counsels businesses on issues related to e-commerce and online brand protection and has assisted in facilitating the expansion of the illegal online seller enforcement program on a global scale. Laura also works with manufacturers on Minimum Advertised Pricing policies and issues related to Resale Price Maintenance. Laura has diverse civil litigation experience, representing clients in both state and federal courts.
Laura received her J.D. summa cum laude from Washington and Lee University, where she was the executive editor of the Washington and Lee Law Review. She received her Masters of Public Administration from the University of Colorado at Colorado Springs and her B.A. magna cum laude from the University of Maryland.
Prior to joining Vorys, Laura served as a law clerk to the Honorable William O. Bertelsman in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky. Before attending law school, Laura worked in the foundation and nonprofit sector for six years, including serving as Grants Coordinator for the United States Golf Association.
- 8/28/2017The College of Law Practice Management, an international organization that recognizes excellence in law practice management, announced today that Vorys was a recipient of a 2017 InnovAction Award. Vorys was one of just two recipients of this year’s award.
- 10/30/2015Vorys is pleased to welcome seven new first-year associates to the firm. Christopher LaRocco joined the Columbus office; Lauren Brown, Timothy Dougherty and Laura Erdman joined the Cincinnati office; Natalia Cabrera joined the Cleveland office; and Andrew Gordon-Seifert and Brian Simmons joined the Akron office.
- 9/13/2018Vorys attorneys Whitney Gibson, Daren Garcia and Laura Erdman presented at the Cleveland Research eCommerce Summit on September 13, 2018.
- 9/19/2016Whistleblower Defense Alert: Seventh Circuit’s Latest Interpretation of Rule 9(b) Sets the Pleading Bar Higher for RelatorsEarlier this month, the United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit established a standard for application of Fed. R. Civ. P. 9(b) that significantly strengthens the bar imposed by the heightened pleading requirements of that rule.