- University of Minnesota Law School, J.D., 2018, magna cum laude
- Minnesota Law Review, Articles Editor, 2017-2018
- Xavier University, B.A., 2014, cum laude
Bar & Court Admissions
Bailey is an associate in the Vorys Cincinnati office and a member of the trusts, estates and wealth transfer group.
Bailey received her J.D. magna cum laude from the University of Minnesota Law School, where she was an articles editor of the Minnesota Law Review and a member of the Order of the Coif. She received her B.A. cum laude from Xavier University.
- 6/3/2019Whether you’re planning early for your child’s future or contemplating how your youngest grandchild’s education will be covered after you’re gone, there are several tax-favorable mechanisms for funding growing education expenses.
- 4/16/2019Generally, a trustee is required to provide certain information and accountings to the beneficiary of an irrevocable trust.
- 1/22/2019If you’ve recently updated your estate plan, there may be outstanding tasks that require your attention.