- University of Kentucky College of Law, J.D. 2019, Order of the Coif
- Kentucky Law Journal, senior staff editor
- University of Kentucky, B.A. History, B.A. Secondary Education, 2016
Bar & Court Admissions
- Admitted to practice law only in the states listed above.
Jake is an associate in the Vorys Cincinnati office and a member of the finance, energy and real estate group, he is also a member of the environmental subgroup. He has experience researching environmental compliance issues, drafting memos and assisting in environmental litigation matters.
Jake received his J.D. from the University of Kentucky College of Law, where he was the senior staff editor for the Kentucky Law Journal and member of Order of the Coif. He received his B.A. in History and Secondary Education magna cum laude from the University of Kentucky.
- 11/13/2019Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP is pleased to welcome nine new first-year associates to the firm. Matt Gutierrez, Amanda Miggo, Francisco Rolon and Gretchen Rutz joined the Columbus office; Jacob Bartlett, Megan Hurd and Stephen Self joined the Cincinnati office; Anne Hurd and Cauley Simmons joined the Cleveland office; and Reed Fryar and Joseph Markell joined the Houston office.