- University of Cincinnati College of Law, J.D., 2021
- University of Cincinnati Law Review
- University of Louisville, B.A., 2018
Bar & Court Admissions
- Admitted to practice law only in the states listed above.
Theron is an associate in the corporate group in the Vorys Cincinnati office. His practice focuses on representing both public and private companies in corporate and transactions matters, including mergers and acquisitions, securities, periodic reporting and disclosure (Form 10-K, 10-Q and 8-K reporting and proxy statement disclosure) and corporate governance.
Theron received his J.D. from the University of Cincinnati College of Law, where he was a member of the University of Cincinnati Law Review. He received his B.A. from the University of Louisville.
- 11/8/2021Vorys is pleased to welcome 14 new associates to the firm across our Columbus, Washington, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Akron and Houston offices.
- 3/30/2022On March 21, 2022, the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) proposed amendments to Regulation S-K and Regulation S-X to require registrants to disclose climate-related information in registration statements, annual reports on Form 10-K and audited financial statements filed with the SEC. These proposed rules represent the SEC’s latest effort to advance the climate agenda of the Biden Administration, which describes climate change as “systematic to our economy and financial system.”