- University of Dayton School of Law, J.D., 2012, cum laude
- Dayton Law Review, staff member 2010-2011; comment editor, 2011-2012
- Miami University, B.A., 2003
Bar & Court Admissions
Leslie is an associate in the Vorys Cincinnati office. As a member of the Vorys eControl, Leslie focuses on enforcement against unauthorized and illegal online sellers for both direct sales and retail clients, identifying sellers and unraveling complex diversion schemes in the U.S. and internationally. Leslie also leads Vorys’ in-house investigation and volume enforcement teams and is a contributor to the Marketplace Solutions blog.
Prior to joining Vorys, Leslie worked as a staff attorney for the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit and as a judicial clerk to the Honorable Alice M. Craft in the U.S. Department of Labor- Office of Administrative Law Judges.
Leslie received her J.D. cum laude from the University of Dayton School of Law, where she was a comment editor and a staff member of the Dayton Law Review. She received her B.A. from Miami University.
- 8/28/2017The College of Law Practice Management, an international organization that recognizes excellence in law practice management, announced today that Vorys was a recipient of a 2017 InnovAction Award. Vorys was one of just two recipients of this year’s award.
- 7/11/2016The Vorys online seller enforcement practice has developed a program that combines technology, expertise of cyber investigators and legal tactics to help stop unauthorized sellers.
- 1/18/2018Vorys attorneys Whitney Gibson, Matt Albers, Colleen Devanney and Leslie Allen were speakers at the Direct Selling Legal & Compliance Summit hosted by Momentum Factor on January 18-19, 2018.
- 11/6/2016According to a Nov. 3 Business Insider article/report, U.S. consumers are expected to spend an estimated $385 billion online this calendar year.