- Northern Kentucky University Chase College of Law, J.D., 2016, summa cum laude
- University of Louisville, B.S., 2013, with highest honors
Bar & Court Admissions
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Kentucky
- Admitted to practice law only in the states listed above.
- The Honorable Greg N. Stivers, United States District Court for the Western District of Kentucky, 2016-2017
Wes is an associate in the Vorys Cincinnati office and a member of the litigation group. Wes recently completed a U.S. District Court clerkship with the Honorable Greg N. Stivers, Western District of Kentucky. He also worked as a summer associate in the Cincinnati office.
Wes received his J.D. summa cum laude from the Northern Kentucky University Chase College of Law, where he was the Executive Editor-In-Chief for the Northern Kentucky Law Review. He received his B.S. with highest honors from the University of Louisville.
- 10/27/2017Vorys welcomed 12 new first-year associates to the firm.
- 10/17/2018Vorys attorneys Phil Downey, Mike Settineri and Wes Abrams presented at the Kentucky Mineral Law Conference in Lexington, Kentucky on October 17, 2018.