- Capital University Law School, J.D., 2017
- Miami University, B.S., 2014
Bar & Court Admissions
- Admitted to practice law only in the states listed above.
Ryan is an associate in the Vorys Columbus office and a member of the Vorys eControl group. His practice focuses on brand protection, product diversion, and Vorys eControl.
Prior to joining Vorys, Ryan worked as an assistant prosecuting attorney at the Franklin County Prosecutor’s Office where he served as a juvenile gang prosecutor. As an assistant prosecuting attorney, Ryan also worked in conjunction with Franklin County Children Services to protect children in abuse, neglect, and dependency cases. Ryan also worked as a law clerk for the Franklin County Municipal Court.
Ryan received his J.D. from Capital University Law School. He received his B.S. in business management and leadership from Miami University.
- 2/21/2022Vorys is pleased to announce that Associate Anna Sanyal has been selected to be a member of the 2022 class of Legal Diversity (LCLD) Fellows. Additionally, Associates Christie Huang and Ryan Wheeler were selected as 2022 class of LCLD Pathfinders.
- 6/21/2021Ryan Wheeler, an attorney in the Vorys in the Vorys Columbus office, was recently interviewed for “Mentoring the Next Generation.”
- 7/13/2020Janay Stevens, an associate in the labor and employment group, was elected as the JMLBA President. Arryn Miner, an associate in the litigation group, was elected as the JMLBA President-Elect. And Ryan Wheeler, an associate in the technology and intellectual property group, was elected as a JMLBA Law Student Mentoring Co-Chair.