- University of Cincinnati, Certificate in Paralegal Studies, 2016
- Ball State University, B.A., Secondary Education - Social Studies, 2003
Andrew is the environmental paralegal for the firm and also contributes to complex litigation matters. He assists a team of environmental attorneys involving issues at federal, state, and local levels concerning regulation, enforcement, transactions/due diligence, litigation, and environmental liability insurance matters.
Andrew has handled matters regarding:
- Clean Water Act (CWA)
- Resource Conversation and Recovery Act (RCRA)
- Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation and Liability Act (CERCLA)
- Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA)
- Clean Air Act (CAA)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
Andrew received his certificate in paralegal studies from the University of Cincinnati and his B.A. from Ball State University. He is experienced in legal research, case management, expert witness management, client relations, and legal analysis.
- Lexis Advance
- Various presentation and video production software