- University of Cincinnati College of Law, J.D., 2012
- Indiana University, B.S., 2008
Bar & Court Admissions
- Admitted to practice law only in the states listed above.
Patrick is an associate in the Vorys Cincinnati office and a member of the finance, energy and real estate group. His practice focuses on commercial real estate and related business matters, with a specialty in multifamily affordable housing finance, including representing lenders and owners in the financing of multifamily and senior housing under the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) insured funding programs and other agency financing, including Fannie Mae. Most of the FHA financing transactions Patrick handles involve projects syndicated using low-income housing tax credits (LIHTCs) and tax-exempt bonds.
Career highlights include:
- Closing hundreds of HUD-insured financing transactions including projects in almost every U.S. state, particularly those involving tax-exempt bonds, tax credits, TIFs, state and municipal agency grants and loans, and other credit and subsidy facilities
Notable experience includes:
- Serving as a law clerk for military systems operations at General Electric Company
Patrick received his J.D. from the University of Cincinnati College of Law. He received his B.S. from Indiana University.
Professional and Community Activities
- Blue Jays Lacrosse Club, Board Member, 2013-Present
Honors & Awards
- Best Lawyers in America, Ones to Watch, Real Estate Law, 2021
- 8/20/2020112 Vorys Attorneys Named to 2021 Best Lawyers in America List; 26 Vorys Attorneys Named to Best Lawyers’ Inaugural “Ones to Watch” ListOne hundred and twelve lawyers from Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP were recently selected by their peers for inclusion in the Best Lawyers in America® 2021 edition. In addition, 26 Vorys attorneys were named to the inaugural Best Lawyers in America “Ones to Watch” list.
- 9/7/2018On September 7, 2018, Vorys Associate Patrick Reardon spoke at the 14th Annual Midwest Lenders Association Conference.