April Vorys Shale Report
Our April issue of the Vorys Shale Report provides an overview of how environmental groups are getting more creative in their efforts to obstruct development. The newsletter will provide a monthly report on activity in the Utica and Point Pleasant Shales. Click here to read the newsletter. If you would like to begin receiving the newsletter, please sign-up here.
- Client Alert: Oil and Gas Tax Provisions Contained in the "As Introduced" Version of House Bill 59
- Oil and Gas Alert: Proposed Legislation to Eliminate Aggregation Exemption for Oil & Gas Industry
- Oil and Gas Alert: A Win-Win Solution - Using Tax Increment Financing to Pay for Infrastructure Improvements in Areas Impacted by Oil and Gas Production from Shale
- Ohio Tax Reform: Focus on Sales and Use Tax, Oil and Gas Businesses
- Vorys Launches Oil and Gas Newsletter