- University of Cincinnati College of Law, J.D., 2005, with honors
- University of Cincinnati, M.A., 2003
- Capital University, B.A. 2000, summa cum laude
Bar & Court Admissions
- Admitted to practice law only in the states listed above.
Nicholas is a senior attorney in the Vorys Columbus office and a member of the finance, energy and real estate group. Prior to joining Vorys, Nicholas worked as corporate counsel for Lawyers Development Corporation and Southeast Property Solutions, LLC where he provided legal counsel to management related to contractual provisions and other legal risks to business operations. He also worked as an attorney for Baard Energy, LLC in Columbus.
Nicholas received his J.D. with honors from the University of Cincinnati College of Law. He received his M.A. from the University of Cincinnati and his B.A. summa cum laude from Capital University.
Professional and Community Activities
- Ohio State Bar Association, Member
- Natural Resources Law Committee, Ohio State Bar Association, vice chair, 2008-2010
- 10/11/2019Vorys Advises Worthington Industries, Inc. in Acquisition of Heidtman Steel Products, Inc. Facility Located in Cleveland, OhioVorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP recently advised Worthington Industries, Inc. in connection with its acquisition of Heidtman Steel Products, Inc.’s pickling and slitting facility located in Cleveland.