- University of Tulsa College of Law, J.D. and M.A., 2000
- Purdue University, B.A., 1995
Bar & Court Admissions
- Admitted to practice law only in the states listed above.
- The Honorable Dana L. Rasure, U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Northern District of Oklahoma
Ariel is a partner in the Vorys Cincinnati office of and a member of the finance, energy and real estate group. Ariel's practice is focused on commercial real estate matters, representing lenders, owners and developers in the acquisition, financing and development of apartments, nursing homes, assisted living facilities and other income producing properties, as well as restructuring troubled projects. She also practices in development and construction matters, including the preparation of acquisition/disposition, design development, construction and management documents on behalf of owners and contractors.
Ariel has extensive experience in Federal Housing Administration (FHA) insured financings and affordable housing transactions, having closed hundreds of FHA-insured loans on apartment properties, nursing homes and assisted living facilities located in almost all 50 states and the District of Columbia. Her practice includes the negotiation and structuring of partnerships and joint ventures for real estate transactions. In addition to her commercial real estate practice, Ariel represents purchasers and sellers in all aspects of the purchase and sale of mortgage servicing rights, including transactions requiring approvals from Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, Ginnie Mae and the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).
Career highlights include:
- Representation of lenders in financing the development of multifamily housing projects in major metropolitan areas with loan amounts in excess of $100 million
- Representation of owners and operators in the acquisition of nursing homes and skilled nursing facilities, transfer of operations and assumption of HUD-insured loans in various states
Ariel is a member of the Ohio State Bar Association, Cincinnati Bar Association, and Oklahoma Bar Association.
Ariel received her J.D. and M.A. from the University of Tulsa College of Law and her B.A. from Purdue University.
Ariel served as a judicial law clerk for the Honorable Dana L. Rasure of the U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Northern District of Oklahoma.
- 1/2/2013Vorys announced that Matthew E. Albers, Tiffany Bingham Briscoe, Daniel J. Clark, Whitney C. Gibson, Robert J. Krummen, Christina M. Lyons, Joseph B. Mann, Timothy B. McGranor, Adam L. Miller, Ariel A. Mullin, William H. Oldach, III, Nicholas M.J. Ray, and Michael J. Settineri have been named partners of the firm.