- University of Cincinnati College of Law, J.D., 2006, summa cum laude
- University of Miami, B.A., 2003, magna cum laude
Bar & Court Admissions
- Admitted to practice law only in the states listed above.
Michelle is a senior attorney in the Vorys Cincinnati office and a member of the taxation group. Her practice focuses on an array of corporate and commercial financial matters. She has extensive experience in drafting and negotiating contracts and ancillary agreements including procurement, sale and consignment agreements, asset and stock purchase agreements, agreements and plans of mergers, acquisitions and reorganizations, as well as corporate governance documents.
Prior to joining Vorys, Michelle spent over a decade as in-house legal and corporate counsel at a range of firms and corporations.
Michelle received her J.D. with honors from the University of Cincinnati College of Law, where she was an Order of the Coif recipient. She received her B.A. with honors from the University of Miami.
- 9/28/2021The U.S. House of Representatives Ways and Means Committee recently released a new tax proposal known as the “Build Back Better” Act. The proposal, if signed into law, would significantly change the current estate and gift tax exemption amount and the grantor trust rules.
- 8/30/2021Changes to the federal tax laws could be coming as soon as January 1…..2021.