- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, J.D., 2011, cum laude
- Ohio State Journal of Criminal Law, staff member, 2010-2011
- Brigham Young University, B.S., 2008
Bar & Court Admissions
Joel is an associate in the Vorys Cincinnati office and a member of the finance, energy and real estate group. His practice focuses primarily on commercial and structured finance matters and general real estate matters. Joel represents clients in a wide range of financing transactions, including syndicated and participated credit facilities, asset-based lending facilities, acquisition financings, and structured and mezzanine financings.
Career highlights include:
- Representing a variety of banks and other financial institutions in connection with syndicated and participated asset-based revolving and term loan facilities; and
- Representing a variety of banks and other financial institutions in connection with workouts and restructurings.
Joel received his J.D. cum laude from The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, where he was a staff member of the Ohio State Journal of Criminal Law. He received his B.S. in Economics from Brigham Young University.
Joel is conversational in Albanian.
- 4/2/2012Cincinnati Enquirer Features the Vorys Cincinnati Office in Story Titled “Growing Demand Spurs Vorys' Growth”The Cincinnati Enquirer published a story regarding the Vorys Cincinnati office titled “Growing demand spurs Vorys' growth.” The story, featured a quote from Nate Lampley, the managing partner of the firm’s Cincinnati office, about the recent growth in the firm’s commercial and real estate group.
- 3/5/2012Vorys announced the addition of four attorneys to the commercial, real estate and bankruptcy group in the Cincinnati office.