- Salmon P. Chase College of Law at Northern Kentucky University, J.D./M.B.A, 2011
- Northern Kentucky University, B.S., 2006
Bar & Court Admissions
- Admitted to practice law only in the states listed above.
Lauren is a partner in the Vorys Cincinnati office and a member of the finance, energy and real estate group. Her practice focuses primarily on commercial finance matters. Lauren represents a variety of lenders in a wide range of financing transactions, including franchise financing, syndicated and participated lending facilities, asset-based and leveraged lending facilities, acquisition financings, structured and mezzanine lending facilities, and loan workouts.
Lauren received her J.D./M.B.A from the Salmon P. Chase College of Law at Northern Kentucky University. She received her B.S. from Northern Kentucky University.
Honors & Awards
- The Best Lawyers In America 'Ones to Watch', Banking and Finance Law, 2022
- 3/9/2022Vorys recently served as legal counsel to American Nitrile as they secured a strategic partnership with Orion Infrastructure Capital.
- 1/3/2022Vorys is pleased to announce that Jessica K. Baverman, James (Jay) A. Carr II, Andrew E. DeBord, Laura E. Erdman, Lauren L. Gilbert, Barbara J. Jordan, Mihsun Koh, Jeffrey A. Miller, Kara M. Mundy, Patrick J. Reardon, Michael J. Shoenfelt, Janay M. Stevens and Mitchell A. Tobias became partners of the law firm on January 1, 2022.
- 8/19/2021116 Vorys Attorneys Named to 2022 Best Lawyers in America List; 34 Vorys Attorneys Named to Best Lawyers’ “Ones to Watch” ListOne hundred and sixteen lawyers from Vorys were recently selected by their peers for inclusion in the Best Lawyers in America® 2022 edition. In addition, 34 Vorys attorneys were named to the 2022 Best Lawyers in America “Ones to Watch” list.