- Salmon P. Chase College of Law at Northern Kentucky University, J.D./M.B.A, 2011
- Northern Kentucky University, B.S., 2006
Bar & Court Admissions
- Admitted to practice law only in the states listed above.
Lauren is an associate in the Vorys Cincinnati office and a member of the finance, energy and real estate group. Her practice focuses primarily on commercial finance matters. Lauren represents a variety of lenders in a wide range of financing transactions, including franchise financing, syndicated and participated lending facilities, asset-based and leveraged lending facilities, acquisition financings, structured and mezzanine lending facilities, and loan workouts.
Lauren received her J.D./M.B.A from the Salmon P. Chase College of Law at Northern Kentucky University. She received her B.S. from Northern Kentucky University.
Honors & Awards
- The Best Lawyers In America 'Ones to Watch', Banking and Finance Law, 2022
- 8/19/2021116 Vorys Attorneys Named to 2022 Best Lawyers in America List; 34 Vorys Attorneys Named to Best Lawyers’ “Ones to Watch” ListOne hundred and sixteen lawyers from Vorys were recently selected by their peers for inclusion in the Best Lawyers in America® 2022 edition. In addition, 34 Vorys attorneys were named to the 2022 Best Lawyers in America “Ones to Watch” list.