- University of Michigan Law School, J.D. 2017
- The Ohio State University, B.A. 2013
Bar & Court Admissions
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Admitted to practice law only in the states listed above.
- The Honorable Chief Judge R. Guy Cole, Jr., United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit, 2019-2020
Brian is an associate in the Vorys Columbus office and a member of the labor and employment group. He has a range of experience working on a wide variety of litigation issues and and has tried cases before the Public Utilities Commission of Ohio. Prior to joining Vorys, Brian served as a judicial law clerk in the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Brian received his J.D. cum laude from the University of Michigan Law School, where he was the executive editor for Michigan Journal of Environmental and Administrative Law and a finalist in the Henry M. Campbell Moot Court Competition. He received his B.A. magna cum laude in Political Science and Economics from The Ohio State University.
Brian is the head coach of the undergraduate mock trial team at The Ohio State University.
- 9/23/2021Vorys attorneys Jana Grimm, Chaz Billington and Brian Dressel co-authored an article for Law360 titled “PA Ruling Reminds Employers to Rethink Cannabis Testing.”
- 8/20/2021The United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit recently limited the ability of plaintiffs to bring nationwide collective actions under the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA).