- University of Michigan Law School, J.D. 2017
- The Ohio State University, B.A. 2013
Bar & Court Admissions
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Admitted to practice law only in the states listed above.
- The Honorable Chief Judge R. Guy Cole Jr., United States Sixth Court of Appeals, 2019-2020
Brian is an associate in the Vorys Columbus office and a member of the labor and employment group. He has a range of experience working on a wide variety of litigation issues and and has tried cases before the Public Utilities Commission of Ohio. Prior to joining Vorys, Brian served as a judicial law clerk in the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Brian received his J.D. cum laude from the University of Michigan Law School, where he was the executive editor for Michigan Journal of Environmental and Administrative Law and a finalist in the Henry M. Campbell Moot Court Competition. He received his B.A. magna cum laude in Political Science and Economics from The Ohio State University.
Brian is the head coach of the undergraduate mock trial team at The Ohio State University.