- Baylor University, J.D., 2013, cum laude
- Texas A&M, B.A., 2010, summa cum laude
Bar & Court Admissions
- New Mexico
- District Court for the Western District of Texas
- District Court for the District of New Mexico
- Admitted to practice law only in the states listed above.
John is an associate in the Vorys Houston office and a member of the litigation group. John has experience in representing clients in federal and state court in a variety of civil litigation matters. Additionally, John as also defended employers in federal and state court against claims of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
John received his J.D. cum laude from Baylor Law School. He received his B.A. summa cum laude from Texas A&M University.
Professional and Community Activities
- Texas Bar Association, Member
- New Mexico Bar Association, Member
- Federal Bar Association, Labor and Employment Law Section, Member
- Texas Association of Defense Counsel, Member
- Texas Young Lawyer’s Association, Member
- Society of Human Resources Management, Member